rachelblogs

Rachel Blogs

Welcome to my Rachel Blogs on Booklikes. You can find all of my book reviews here. Find my blog blog at rachelblogs.com

Leaving Ordinary: Encounter God Through Extraordinary Prayer
Progress: 8 %
Lola XOXO, Vol. 1
Siya Oum
Progress: 16 %
Psalms, 1-72 (Journibles: the 17:18 Series)
Robert M. Wynalda
The 5th Wave
Rick Yancey
Progress: 156/457 pages

Dead to You

Dead to You - Lisa McMann So over Labor Day weekend I decided to fly through a bunch of books, because why not? I had gotten a ton of recommendations from my local bookstore and this was one of them.

As I said in my original review, Have I just gotten really picky lately? I was yet again underwhelmed by this book, I saw the ending coming pretty early on. Sigh.

I was expecting this book to blow me away, I really thought that it was going to be a nail biter, that I wasn't going to anticipate the ending, but I saw it coming a mile away, especially once one of the siblings started to study genetics.

The ending was actually disappointing, how it all unraveled, and overall, it was absolutely more like 2.5 stars, but my only 2 star rated book is "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" and I didn't hate the characters in this book like I sort of did in that one? Anyway, it seemed super predictable to me as I've said before. Sorry not sorry?

The Reading Picnic | Leafmarks | Twitter